Are you living to your fullest potential right now? If all of a sudden, your life came to an abrupt end and you had just enough time to reflect on your life’s work, would you be able to go in peace? If not, then this is your “NOW” time to start making some changes and start living life!
One thing we know is that today is a gift. A second thing we all know is that tomorrow is never promised. That in itself should be motivation enough to get us excited and fired up to live fully engaged to reach our God-given potential. But too often people don’t and the result is that they never truly live.
My message to you today is simple. Don’t be that person.
Years ago I was laying down in the middle of a road on the edge of complete destruction. It was at that time I had the opportunity to look back on my life and all I had done. What I realized at that point was that I was close to leaving this life without having done anything of significance.
I then made a definitive choice…TO LIVE!
The time leading up to that decision, I had not fully grasp the value of life and time. It was at that fateful moment I was slapped down by reality and shaken to my core.
It took me facing death straight in the eyes to actually start living! Yes, I had to reach the edge of life and death before I started becoming someone of substance.
That is what I want for you but without having your world collide into a freight train at 50 mph! That, my friend, hurts bad!
If you are not embracing each day with a bear hug and leaping out of bed with abundance of joy, then right now is the time to start making a change.
- What gifts has God-given me?
- What purpose can I fulfill in this world?
- What skills can I utilize for launching my dreams?
- What gets me excited and my passions flowing?
- What stirs my soul and makes my desires burn with eagerness?
There are many reasons we are quick to hold back from our destinies. Be it fear, confusion, self-esteem, or situations. However, through God nothing can stop your life from being all that He created it to be other than YOU.
So whatever it is that is holding you back, it is time to let it go once and for all. Right now is your time for breakthrough! But it will only happen if you believe.
For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. – Philippians 4:13 NLT
Hear me clear…Stop waiting on your “someday.” Know that if not acted upon, one day your someday will go away.
- Now is the time to get going and start doing!
- Now is the time to put action behind those dreams!
- Now is the time to release the limits of your life!
- Now is the time to believe in yourself and your abilities!
- Now is the time to move toward on your God-given destiny!
- Now is the time to call out that slumbering champion within you!
- Now is the time to rise up and dust yourself off!
- Now is the time to push forward and take hold of your life!
- Now is the time to do all that God purposed you for!
- Now is the time to receive your breakthrough!
Making a life change is not easy but it is exciting! If you lean on God and are in tune with His directions, then you will do great!
Never underestimate the power of His divine appointments and meetings. Always know that even though you can’t see a path to victory, He already has it designed and waiting on your steps.
This, my friend is your NOW time!
So GET GOING!
Share your thoughts by clicking here.